The time has arrived; summer is wrapping up and fall is almost here. I don’t know about you but as much as I love the warm summer air, cold drinks, and open patios, I can’t help but anticipate the vibrant colours of fall, cuddly sweaters, and a hot cup of apple cider on a cool sunny day. Fall, by far, is my favourite season, and I love the rich hues and heady scents that comes with it. That’s why I am so excited to share with you my ‘must have’ trends and natural beauty products for this season.
1. Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Bordeaux-Burgundy: Summon the vineyards of France with Bite’s new Cashmere Lip cream that delivers intense colour with a weightless feel; goes on like a gloss, but dries matte.
2. RGB ‘5 free’ Nail Colour in Haze: Look polished and sophisticated with this shade of smokey violet; free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde Resin, and camphor.
3. Frankincense: Combat cool, dry fall weather with the warming essence of Frankincense. Indulge in REN Frankincense Revitalising Body Cream, or if the change of season has got you down, try 21 Drops natural aromatherapy essential oils in 13 Carry on blend. Formulated with Frankincense Resin, Rose Flower, Helichrysum Flower, Sandalwood Wood, and Lavender Flower, these essential oils help to manage the effects of change and uplift the system to make way for new beginnings.
4. Snowberry Bright Defense Face Serum: Safe guard skin against free radical damage and help reverse the signs of sun damage with this potent face serum, formulated with black tea extract and vitamin C.
5. Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Smoke and Milan: Take a break from those bright summer corals, and get dramatic this fall with deep plums, smokey blues, and shimmering golds.
What trends and products are making it into your beauty arsenal this fall? Please share!
Until next time beauties, be well!